The GRCDH2PD Glo-Ray® heated display case has two thermostatically-controlled heated shelves, as well as infrared top heat to prevent heat loss. A manually-filled water pan provides humidity that can be adjusted between 10 and 30 percent. The curved-glass display and incandescent lights increase product visibility, and the curved front glass panel is hinged to make cleaning simple.
- Part of the Glo-Ray series from Nemco
- Dual-shelf humidified heated display case
- Manually-filled 3-qt. water pan under bottom shelf
- Curved-glass display and shatter-resistant incandescent lights increase visibilities of products
- Thermostatically-controlled heated base can be adjusted from 100-200 degrees F
- Infrared top heat prevents heat loss around the edges of the shelves
- Humidity can be set between 10 and 30 percent
- Front glass panel has a bottom hinge to tilt forward for easy cleaning
- Cool-base construction prevents burns
- 4-in. adjustable legs ensure equipment can always sit level
- 120 V/6- Hz/1-ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 321⁄2-in. W x 26-in. D x 313⁄4
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed
Glo-Ray® Designer Heated Display Case with Humidity, curved glass, countertop design, (2) pan dual shelves, incandescent lighting, stainless steel interior, 4" adjustable counter legs, 1460 watts, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRCDH-2PD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|