The Hatco GRCD-3P heated display case has curved tempered glass that visibly shows off product in an aesthetically pleasing way. Incandescent, shatter-proof lights illuminate product to make it easily visible. The infrared top directs heat to the edges of the holding surface since the most heat is lost in this area. The base has a temperature range of 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity of 10 to 30 percent. The hinged front glass panel on the Hatco GRCD-3P heated display case slopes forward so cleaning is simpler.
- Infrared-heated top guides heat towards the edges of the holding surface since that is where the most heat is lost
- Curved tempered glass is aesthetically pleasing and shows off product with minimal glare
- Hinged front glass panel opens for simple cleaning
- Heated base is controlled with a thermostat and has cool base construction to prevent burns
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 3 shatter-resistant lights illuminate products and prevent bulb breakage
- 100-200 degrees F temperature range
- Humidity can be adjusted from 10 to 30 percent
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1005 W, 8.4 A, 6-ft. cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 45.53 in. W x 26 in. D x 24 in. H
- UL-EPH, cULus, and CE listed
Glo-Ray Designer Heated Display Case, Curved Glass, counter-top design, 3 pan single shelf, incandescent lighting, s/s interior, 4" adj. counter legs, 1005 watts
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRCD-3P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet