The Hatco GRCD-3P heated display case uses infrared top heat and a thermostatically controlled heated base to keep food at ideal serving temperatures. Heat from the top is moved into the places where heat is usually lost to prevent cold spots and evenly heat food. The curved, front glass is tempered to retain heat, while the hinged front glass panel tilts forward for easy cleaning. The exterior base stays cool to prevent injury, and the unit is lifted off of the countertop for easy cleanup under the unit. Bright lights and the glass construction make products more visible to your customers. The Hatco GRCD-3P heated display case has relative humidity that can be adjusted from 10 to 30 percent and a temperature range from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Single shelf holds 3 pans
- Curved glass front is tempered to retain heat
- Hinged front glass panel tilts forward for simple cleaning
- Sits on the countertop for impulse buys
- Lights make products more visible
- Stainless steel interior is durable
- 4-in. adjustable legs lift the unit off of the countertop
- Infrared heat pattern moves heat to the outside edges where heat usually is lost
- Base heats up to keep products hot but the exterior stays cool to prevent burns
- 100-200 degrees F temperature range
- Relative humidity can be adjusted from 10 to 30 percent
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1005 W, 8.4 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 45.53 in. W x 26 in. D x 24 in. H
- CE, UL-EPH, and cULus listed
Glo-Ray® Designer Heated Display Case, tempered curved glass, countertop design, (3) pan single shelf, incandescent lighting, stainless steel interior, 4" adjustable counter legs, 1005 watts, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRCD-3P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|