The Hatco GRCD-2PD heated display case can showcase up to four full size sheet pans under six incandescent, shatter-resistant lights. The unit's front glass is curved for visibility and is hinged so it can be tilted forward for easy cleaning of the interior. This countertop display case includes 4-inch legs for level installation and easy cleaning underneath. The thermostatically controlled, heated base has a cool construction. The pre-focused infrared top guides heat towards the holding surface where the greatest heat loss is. The temperature can be adjusted from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit while the humidity can be adjusted from 10 to 30 percent. The Hatco GRCD-2PD heated display case uses the infrared heat pattern to hold heat longer, thus being able to hold food longer.
- Curved glass display provides customers with full visibility of contents
- Infrared heat pattern holds heat longer
- 6 incandescent lights illuminate products to create an attractive display
- Heat is directed towards the outer edges of holding area to prevent heat loss where it is most likely to occur
- Thermostatically-controlled bottom heat warms food from the bottom up
- Operators can adjust heat from 100-200 degrees F
- Front glass is hinged to tilt forward for easy cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs provide level installation
- Accommodates 4 full-size sheet pans, 2 on each shelf
- Shatter-resistant, incandescent lights protect food from breaking bulbs and make products more visible
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1210 W, 10.1 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 321⁄2 in. W x 26 in. D x 313⁄4 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed
Glo-Ray® Designer Heated Display Case, tempered curved glass, countertop design, (2) pan dual shelves, incandescent lighting, stainless steel interior, 4" adjustable counter legs, 1210 watts, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRCD-2PD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|