The Hatco GRCD-2P Glo-Ray® heated display case has a temperature range from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and a humidity range from 10 to 30 percent. Food is warmed from the bottom up with the thermostatically controlled, heated base. Infrared heat is pushed down to the edges where heat is usually lost to ensure all products are warmed evenly. Curved, tempered glass retains heat and makes products highly visibly. The front glass panel leans forward for easy cleaning, while bright lights illuminate the interior. The Hatco GRCD-2P Glo-Ray heated display case comes with 4-inch legs to lift it off the countertop to prevent it from getting too hot.
- Pre-focused, infrared top heat sends warm air to the edges where heat is usually lost to ensure food is evenly heated
- Curved tempered glass retains heat and ensures products are highly visible
- Front glass panel leans forward for simple cleaning
- Heated base warms food from the bottom up and is thermostatically controlled
- Exterior part of base stays cool to prevent injuries
- Countertop design increases impulse buys
- 4-in. adjustable legs lift the unit off of the countertop
- Brilliant lights make products more visible
- 100-200 degrees F temperature range
- Relative humidity can be adjusted from 10-30 percent
- 120 v/60 Hz/1 ph, 780 W, 6.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 32.5 in. W x 26 in. D x 24 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
Glo-Ray® Designer Heated Display Case, tempered curved glass, countertop design, (2) pan single shelf, incandescent lighting, stainless steel interior, 4" adjustable counter legs, 780 watts, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRCD-2P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|