The Hatco GRAIH-30D3 Infra-Black® foodwarmer has a flat black panel emitter that provides an even heat. Adjustable temperature provides precise heat control, ensuring this unit is sufficient for a variety of products. The durable aluminum construction distributes heat evenly. The Hatco GRAIH-30D3 Infra-Black foodwarmer mounts in a 6-inch-deep housing. When the vertical distance from the warmer and food is between 4 inches and 14 inches, the heater functions properly.
- Flat black panel is the emitter that acts as the heat source
- Provides an even heat that is easily controllable for precise warming
- Temperature is adjustable to suit a wide range of applications
- Aluminum construction is durable and provides even heating
- Mounts in a 6-in.-deep aluminum housing
- Functions properly when the vertical distance from the warmer and food on a metallic surface is 4-14 in.
- Requires either a remote-controlled box with toggle switches or infinite switches, or an attachment to a thermostatic control box
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1320 W
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 6 in. D x 21⁄2 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
Glo-Ray® Infrablack Foodwarmer, high wattage, metal sheathed heating element, double heater housing 3" spacing, aluminum construction, 1320 watts, NSF, cUL, UL, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAIH-30D3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|