This Hatco Glo-Ray infrared warmer will safely hold food at optimal serving temperatures without continuing to cook them, which could cause food to become discolored or dried out. This foodwarmer preserves even the most delicate of food items until it is time for them to be enjoyed by customers. This is achieved by a pre-focused heat pattern, provided by a tubular heating element that ensures the distribution of heat over the entirety of the holding area.
The GRAHL-60 120 model is also compatible with lighting to illuminate the holding area, making it easy for customers or servers to see what's available. One socket is included per one foot of the unit, and these sockets are compatible with 60-watt bulbs. The Hatco GRAHL-60 120 ships standard with a 120 voltage supply and two built-in toggle controls for simple operation. This unit is constructed with efficient aluminum housing to prevent sagging and preserve the warmer's appearance. For best results, Hatco recommends placing this high-wattage model at least 131⁄2 inches above a non-metallic surface.
- Infrared food warmer with lights
- A tubular element directs heat in a pre-focused pattern over the entire holding surface
- Food is held at optimal temperature without being overcooked
- 1 bulb is placed each foot to illuminate the holding area
- Compatible with 60 W bulbs (not included)
- Sagging is eliminated by sturdy aluminum housings
- Warmer should be placed at least 131⁄2-in. above a non-metallic surface
- Includes 2 built-in toggle controls
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1700 W, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 9 in. D x 21⁄2 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod with lights, single heater rod housing, aluminum construction, 1700 watts, NSF, cUL, UL, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRAHL-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet