The Hatco GRAHL-36D3-120QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer creates a large holding surface by mounting two heaters side by side. Heat is distributed across the entire surface with the pre-focused pattern, holding food at safe temperatures without producing cold spots. To keep this pattern even and consistent, the reflector is resistant to blackening. Wire guards under the heating element keep the user safe from burns without affecting the heat distribution. Incandescent lights in this Hatco GRAHL-36D3-120QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer shine on the product, enhancing the presentation for use in the front of the house. The bulbs are resistant to shattering to keep food safe from contamination.
- Dual infrared heaters accommodate platters by creating a large holding surface
- Pre-focused heating pattern keeps cooked food at ready-to-serve temperatures by distributing heat across the surface without cool spots
- Reflector does not blacken for a consistent and even pattern
- Insulation keeps heat around the food
- Shatter-resistant incandescent bulbs enhance product visibility for display
- Protective wire guards provide safety without affecting heat distribution
- Aluminum housing does not sag and is strong for frequent use
- Built-in toggle switch powers the unit
- Pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs are included
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1780 W
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 15 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod with lights, double heater rod housing, 3" spacer, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1780 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAHL-36D3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|