The Hatco GRAHL-36-120-TQS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer holds cooked food at serving temperatures for long periods with a pre-focused heat pattern. Heat covers the entire holding surface, and the pattern is even and consistent with a blacken-resistant reflector. Incandescent lights brighten the surface, so the product is visible for customer-facing applications. Wire guards are included to protect staff members from the heating element without affecting heat distribution. Powering this Hatco GRAHL-36-120-TQS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer requires the flip of a toggle switch.
- Pre-focused heat pattern spans across the holding area to keep food warm for long periods without cold spots
- Reflector is resistant to blackening to maintain an even, consistent pattern
- Insulated construction reduces heat escape
- Incandescent lights enhance product visibility
- Bulbs resist shattering to protect food from contamination
- Reinforced wire guards protect users from the element without affecting heat distribution
- Aluminum housing will not sag, providing durability for commercial settings
- On/off toggle switch controls power
- Pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs are included
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 980 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 9 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod with lights, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 980 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAHL-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet