The Hatco GRAHL-30 Glo-Ray infrared food warmer keeps food at the ideal hot temperature without cooking it. Heat is guided in a pre-focused pattern from an element that is tubular to the whole surface. Since the housings are made from aluminum, they will not sag. The food warmer is available in widths from 12 inches to 18 inches. The lights used in the warmer are incandescent, coated, shatter resistant that will illuminate your delicious food without the risk of bulb breakage. One Teflon-coated, 60-watt lightbulb is used for every foot. The Hatco GRAHL-30 Glo-Ray infrared food warmer is assembled at the factory so it is ready for electrical installation.
When you order this item, please contact Customer Service for specification of all options, including controls, lead, lamp housing, mounting, light, reflector, sneeze guard, designer colors, and gloss finishes. KaTom requires this additional contact to ensure the order is customized correctly for your business.
- Infrared food warmer
- Food is kept at hot temperature longer without additional cooking
- Heat is guided from a tubular heating element to cover the holding surface with a pre-focused heat pattern
- Aluminum housings are strong and do not sag
- Ships assembled with mounting tabs for easy installation
- Available in 12 in.-18 in. widths
- Shatter-resistant lights illuminate product without bulb breakage
- 1 Teflon-coated, 60-W bulb per foot
- Tubular metal-sheathed heating element
- Should be positioned no less than 131⁄2 in. above a non-metallic surface
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 780 W, NEMA 5-15P plug with cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 9 in. D x 21⁄2 in. H
- UL and CE listed; NSF certified
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod with lights, single heater rod housing, aluminum construction, 780 watts, NSF, cUL, UL, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRAHL-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet