The Hatco GRAHL-24-120-TQS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer uses a pre-focused heat pattern to maintain safe, ready-to-serve food temperatures. Because the reflector will not blacken, it maintains an even and consistent pattern across the holding area. Insulation keeps heat around the product, while incandescent lights enhance visibility. Shatter-resistant bulbs help prevent breakage that can contaminate food. This Hatco GRAHL-24-120-TQS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer has a toggle switch that powers the unit on and off.
- Pre-focused heating pattern keeps cooked food warm for long periods
- Reflector does not blacken, maintaining a consistent heating pattern
- Insulation keeps heat over the product
- Incandescent lighting brightens the holding area to enhance visibility
- Shatter-resistant bulbs prevent product contamination
- Wire guards protect staff from the heating element without affecting the heat pattern
- Heavy-duty aluminum housing construction prevents sagging
- Toggle switch turns the power on and off
- Pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs assist in installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 620 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 9 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod with lights, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 620 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAHL-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|