The Hatco GRAH-36-208-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer keeps food at safe temperatures until it is ready to be served. While the product is under the element, the heat keeps it warm without drying it out or continuing the cooking process. The heating pattern covers the entire holding surface, and it stays even and consistent since the reflector does not blacken. There are wire guards under the heating element, protecting employees from burns. This Hatco GRAH-36-208-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer will not sag over time because the housing is made of durable aluminum.
- Holds food at safe serving temperatures
- Does not dry out the product or continue to cook
- Pre-focused heating pattern is designed to span across the entire holding area without cool spots
- Reflector will not blacken, so the heating pattern stays even and consistent
- Wire guards protect the user against burns from the heating element
- Insulated design minimizes heat loss
- Housing is made of aluminum for durability and sag resistance
- Housing includes a built-in toggle switch for easy operation
- Pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs allow for simple installation
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 800 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 In. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 800 watts, 208v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|