The Hatco GRAH-36 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer keeps prepared food at safe temperatures until it is ready to be served. Although an infrared heat is being directed onto the food, it will not continue to cook or dry it out. A pre-focused heating pattern covers the holding area to maintain warm temperatures without producing cold spots. The operator can adjust the temperature to suit different products with the built-in infinite switch. When plates are being removed from the holding area, users' hands are protected by wire guards under the heating element. For strength and durability, the housing on this Hatco GRAH-36 Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer is made of aluminum to prevent sagging.
- Designed to hold product at ready-to-serve temperatures without removing moisture or continuing to cook
- Holding surface is covered by pre-focused heating pattern without cold spots
- Reflector does not blacken to maintain an even and consistent pattern
- Built-in infinite switch allows the operator to adjust the temperature to suit different applications
- Wire guards under the element reduce the risk of burns
- Insulation reduces heat loss
- Aluminum housing construction is heavy duty and resistant to sagging
- Pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 800 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 In. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in infinite switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 800 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet