The Hatco GRAH-30 infrared food warmer is ideal for your food warming needs. A pre-focused heating pattern is used to cover the whole holding area at an optimum temperature. These holding temperatures are stable and have no cold spots. Heat loss is prevented with insulation. Since the reflector does not blacken, the heat pattern is also stable. The heating element is protected by wire guards. To make the installation process easier for you, mounting tabs are assembled at the factory. The aluminum housing that the Hatco GRAH-30 infrared food warmer is made from will not sag towards the middle and is extremely durable.
- Holds food without drying it out
- Will not continue cooking food
- Tubular metal heating rod
- Aluminum housing is durable and will not sag
- Heat pattern covers the holding surface evenly
- Heat pattern is consistent because the reflector does not blacken over time
- Protective wire guards located under the heating element
- Insulation minimizes heat loss
- Holding temperatures are consistent, resulting in no cold spots
- Mounting tabs that are assembled at the factory make the unit easy to install
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 660 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15 P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 6 in. D x 21⁄2 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, aluminum construction, 660 watts, NSF, cUL, UL, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet