The Hatco GRAH-24D3 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer has two heaters that deliver heat and maintain safe serving temperatures. With a pre-focused heating pattern, the entire holding area is kept warm without cold spots. To ensure the pattern is even and consistent, the reflector resists blackening. There are reinforced wire guards under the heating element, protecting staff members without affecting heat distribution. For additional strength, this Hatco GRAH-24D3 Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer has an aluminum housing that is resistant to sagging.
- Delivers heat to cooked food, maintaining safe serving temperatures without drying
- 2 infrared heaters mounted side by side provide a deep holding area
- Pre-focused heating pattern directs heat across the entire holding surface without cold spots
- Reflector will not blacken to keep the heating pattern consistent and even
- Heating elements are sheathed in metal to resist burnout and breakage
- Reinforced wire guards protect against burns without affecting heat distribution
- Heavy-duty insulation minimizes heat loss
- Aluminum housing is strong and resistant to sagging
- Includes 4 mounting tabs for simple installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 15 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, double heater rod housing, 3" spacer, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1000 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-24D3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|