The Hatco GRAH-24 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer ensures cooked product stays at safe serving temperatures without cooking or drying it out. Covering the entire holding surface, the pre-focused heat pattern is designed to eliminate cold spots. The reflector will not blacken, which ensures the pattern stays even and consistent. Protective wire guards separate the element from the user’s hands to reduce the risk of burns. This Hatco GRAH-24 Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer has a durable aluminum housing that is resistant to sagging.
- Holds cooked food at warm, safe serving temperatures without cooking or drying it out
- Pre-focused heating pattern spans across the whole holding area and eliminates cool spots
- Reflector maintains an even and consistent pattern
- Protective wire guards lower the risk of burns by isolating the heating element
- Insulation is designed to minimize heat loss
- Built-in toggle switch makes it easy to turn the element on and off
- Housing is made of aluminum to prevent sagging
- Pre-assembled with 4 stainless steel mounting tabs for simple installation
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 500 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 In. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 500 watts, 208v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|