Holding cooked food at ready-to-serve temperatures, the Hatco GRAH-24 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer will not cook product further or dry it out. The pre-focused heating pattern reaches the entire holding area with no cold spots. Its reflector will not blacken, maintaining an even and consistent heating pattern. To minimize heat loss, the unit is insulated. The housing on this Hatco GRAH-24 Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer is made of heavy-duty aluminum. Four stainless steel mounting tabs are included to aid in installation.
- Designed to hold product at ready-to-serve temperatures and keep it moist
- Pre-focused heat pattern covers the holding surface without cold spots
- Reflector will not blacken, maintaining a consistent and even heat pattern
- Wire guards separate the element from hands to prevent burns
- Insulation minimizes heat loss to save energy
- Built-in toggle switch makes operation quick and simple
- Aluminum housing is strong and will not sag
- 4 heavy-duty stainless steel mounting tabs simplify and speed up the installation process
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 500 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 In. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 500 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|