The Hatco GRAH-24 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer holds products at ready-to-serve temperatures without drying it out or continuing the cooking process. Its pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding area without cold spots. The blaken-resistant reflector maintains an even and consistent heating pattern. The operator can adjust the power of the unit with its infinite switch and is protected from burns by wire guards under the heating element. Constructed of aluminum, the housing on this Hatco GRAH-24 Glo-Ray infrared food warmer is durable and resistant to sagging.
- Keeps product at serving temperatures without cooking or drying it out
- Pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding area without cold spots
- Reflector is resistant to blackening to maintain an even and consistent heat pattern
- Built-in infinite switch allows the operator to adjust power
- Wire guards under the heating element protect against burns
- Insulation retains heat to prevent it from escaping easily
- Aluminum housing is resistant to sagging
- Quick and easy installation with 4 stainless steel mounting tabs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 500 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 In. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in infinite switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 500 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet