The Hatco GRAH-18 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer holds warm food at serving temperatures without drying or overcooking. Since the reflector prevents blackening, consistent, long-lasting heating is ensured. It uses a pre-focused heating pattern to spread heat over the entire holding surface. Rugged aluminum housing prevents sagging and is insulated to keep heat from escaping. Wire guards below the heating element protect staff from burns, and the Hatco GRAH-18 Glo-Ray infrared strip heater comes with pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs that aid in installation.
- Prevents overcooking or drying out food during holding
- Pre-focused heating pattern warms the entire holding area
- Reflector prevents blackening to provide consistent heating
- Sagging is prevented by sturdy aluminum housing
- Wire guards below the heating element protect staff from burns
- Insulated to lower heat loss
- Pre-assembled mounting tabs hasten the installation process
- Toggle switch powers the unit on and off
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 350 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 350 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|