The Hatco GRA-60-120-T-QS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer holds warm food at serving temperatures without causing it to overheat or dry out. Warming the entire holding area, the heating pattern is pre-focused. Its reflector resists blackening to consistently provide an even heat, and it has insulated, heavy-duty housing to prevent sagging and reduce heat loss. To protect employees from burns, wire guards are included below the heating element. A built-in toggle switch activates the Hatco GRA-60-120-T-QS Glo-Ray infrared strip heater. It comes with pre-assembled stainless steel mounting tabs to facilitate installation.
- Holds food at ready-to-serve temperatures without overheating it or drying it out
- Covers the full holding surface with a pre-focused heating pattern
- Blacken-resistant reflector ensures heat distribution is even and consistent
- Insulation reduces heat loss
- Housed in strong aluminum that prevents sagging
- Toggle switch turns the unit on and off
- Stainless steel mounting tabs are pre-assembled to quicken installation
- Wire guards shield employees from heating element
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1050 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, standard wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 1050 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRA-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet