The Hatco GRA-36 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer maintains warm serving temperatures without continuing to cook products or dry them out. A pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire surface of the holding area, and an even and consistent heating pattern is ensured as the reflector does not blacken. Strong aluminum housing prevents sagging, while heat loss is reduced by the insulated design. Burns are prevented by the wire guards under the heating element. Stainless steel mounting tabs come pre-assembled with the Hatco GRA-36 Glo-Ray infrared strip heater to speed up installation.
- Prevents drying out or overcooking food while maintaining safe serving temperatures
- Heat pattern is pre-focused to cover the complete holding area without cool spots
- Non-blackening reflector provides even and consistent heating over the entire area
- Insulation keeps heat around the food
- Durable aluminum housing will not sag
- Wire guards under heating element protect employees from burns
- Pre-assembled with stainless steel mounting tabs to facilitate installation
- Toggle switch turns the element on and off
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 575 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, standard wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch and conduit, aluminum construction, 575 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRA-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet