The Hatco GRA-24 Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer holds food at safe, warm serving temperatures without overcooking or drying it out. Its heat pattern is pre-focused to cover the entire holding area, and the reflector resists blackening to evenly distribute heat. Wire guards promote safety by protecting employees from burns. The Hatco GRA-24 Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer has durable aluminum housing that prevents sagging, and is insulated for increased heating efficiency. Stainless steel mounting tabs come pre-assembled with the unit to assist in installation.
- Maintains safe serving temperatures without overcooking or drying out food
- Pre-focused heat pattern covers the entire holding area
- Reflector resists blackening to maintain even heat distribution
- Protective wire guards below the heating element reduce burn risk
- Strong aluminum housing prevents sagging
- Insulation retains heat
- Toggle power switch turns heater on and off
- Pre-assembled with stainless steel mounting tabs to simplify installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 350 W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
GRA-24 (QUICK SHIP MODEL) Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, standard wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built-in toggle switch, aluminum construction, S-hook & chain, cord & plug, 350 watts, 120v/60/1, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRA-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|