The Hatco GR3SDS-39D 208 Glo-Ray® display warmer has product divider rods that separate products for organization and cleanliness. While this unit has three shelves, the top shelf should be used to hold food for a short amount of time. Tempered glass sides let customers see products from more angles to attract more buyers. The transparent shelf uses heated glass to move heat up and down so food can be held longer. Fluorescent lights brighten the area where products are held, and the Hatco GR3SDS-39D 208 Glo-Ray display warmer is made to hold packaged products.
- Holds packaged product at ideal serving temperatures
- Heated glass on the transparent shelf moves heat up and down, lengthening the time food is held
- Top shelf used to hold food for a short amount of time
- 4-in. legs lift the cabinet off of the countertop
- Thermostatically controlled base heats food from the bottom
- Tempered glass side panels make food more visible
- Product divider rods separate products for organization
- Fluorescent lights make products visible
- Cannot be installed closer than 3 in. to a wall
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2685 W, 12.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA L14-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 39.18 in. W x 26.83 in. D x 30.46 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Glo-Ray® Designer Slant Display Warmer, (21) rods, free-standing, dual shelf, adjustable thermostat, hardcoated heated base, heated glass shelves, stainless steel or designer colors, 2685 watts, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GR3SDS-39D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|