The Hatco GR2SDH-54 Glo-Ray® merchandising warmer pushes heat out to the edges of the unit where the most heat is lost so you can place product there and it will still be warm when it is served. The heated base has a temperature range from 185 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and is thermostatically controlled and hardcoated. Tempered glass sides allow customers to see products from many angles, and divider rods separate products for organization. Incandescent lights make products more visible. The 4-inch legs lift the Hatco GR2SDH-54 Glo-Ray merchandising warmer up off of the countertop to provide optimal visibility to promote impulse buys. The hardcoat aluminum base is durable and scratch resistant.
- 4-in. legs lift the unit off of the countertop
- Tempered glass end panels allow for more visibility from more angles
- Hardcoat aluminum base is durable
- 4 incandescent lights make products more visible
- Single shelf holds food
- 10 divider rods keep products organized
- Sits on the countertop for impulse purchases>/li>
- Infrared heat is pre-focused to be pushed into the places where heat loss is the greatest so food stays hot
- Heated base is thermostatically controlled
- 185-200 degrees F temperature range
- Upper heating elements keep food hot
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1890 W, 15.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60.25 in. W x 27 in. D x 18.11 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed
Designer Horizontal Display Warmer, free-standing, (1) shelf with (10) rods, thermostat, incandescent light, hardcoat aluminum base, tempered glass end panels, designer panels & corner caps, 4" legs, 1890 watts, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GR2SDH-54 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|