The Hatco GR2SDH-54 display warmer safely holds wrapped or boxed food at the correct serving temperature. The edges of the holding surfaces that usually lose heat are kept warm by the pre-focused infrared top guiding heat towards them. The thermostatically controlled heated base extends the holding time of most food. This base has a temperature range of 185 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The shatter-proof lights make food more visible to customers while protecting food from broken glass. NSF requires this model to be sealed to the installation surface or raised with the 4-inch legs. The infrared top heat also helps temperatures remain constant for longer serving times. No matter what you are serving, your product will fly off the shelves with the Hatco GR2SDH-54 display warmer.
- Self-serve display warmer
- Designed to hold hot wrapped or boxed food product
- Infrared top and thermostatically-controlled heated base help extend the holding times of product
- Infrared top heat guides heat to the outer edges of the holding surface, where heat loss is the greatest
- Heated base temperature range is 185-200 degrees F
- 4 shatter-resistant lights make product more visible while protecting it from breaking bulbs
- NSF requires the unit to be sealed to the installation surface or raised on 4-in. legs
- Tempered glass side panels make food visible from more angles
- 10 product divider rods keep food organized
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2210 W, 18.4 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60.25 in. W x 27 in. D x 18.11 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed
Designer Horizontal Display Warmer, free-standing, single shelf w/ 10 rods, thermostat, incandescent light, hardcoat aluminum base, tempered glass end panels, designer panels & corner caps, 4" legs, 1540 watts.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GR2SDH-54 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet