The GR2SDH-36D-208 horizontal merchandising display warmer has two heated shelves, both lit by shatter-resistant incandescent lights and heated with infrared lights from above. The unit comes with seven divider rods to help with organization, and eight-inch clearance between shelves makes accessing products simple. The thermostatically-controlled heated shelves have a temperature range of 185 to 200 degrees F to allow you to find the right fit for every product you display.
- Part of the Glo-Ray series from Hatco
- 2 horizontal shelves with 7 divider rods for organization
- Infrared top heat is directed to the edges to prevent heat loss
- Heated base is thermostatically-controlled with a temperature range of 185 to 200 degrees F
- 2 shatter-resistant incandescent lights illuminate the products
- 8-in. clearance between shelves
- Heated Shelf Space: 35.87-in. W x 22-in. D
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA L14-20P
- Overall Dimensions: 42.25-in. W x 27-in. D x 18.11-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed
Designer Horizontal Display Warmer, free-standing, (2) shelves with (14) rods, thermostat, incandescent light, hardcoat aluminum base, tempered glass end panels, designer panels & corner caps, 4" legs, 2440 watts, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GR2SDH-36D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|