Hatco's FTB-S2 is part of its Slim Line Series of drop-in frost tops, and is made to match the line of heated wells for a seamless appearance when used together. This model can hold two full-size pans and has an auto-defrost function that can save you time in labor when it comes to maintenance. The adjustable temperature controls can be mounted on either side of the compressor, up to four feet away from the unit, allowing you to find the most convenient location for the controls when installing your equipment.
- Part of Hatco's Slim Line Series of drop-in frost tops
- Accommodates 2 full-size sheet pans
- Auto-defrost function is programmed when unit is installed
- Made to match the Hatco line of heated wells
- Condensing unit can rotate 180 degrees and can be moved in 6.5-in. increments to adjust venting and location
- Electronic temperature control panel can be mounted up to 4-ft. away from the unit
- Long, flexible refrigerant line helps make service easy
- 1-in. NPT drain
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P
- Overall Dimensions: 54.94-in. W x 17.25-in. H x 21.06-in. D
- cULus listed, NSF certified
Drop-In Slim Frost Top, 54-15/16"L, accommodates (2) full size sheet pans, lighted on/off rocker switch, electronic adjustable temperature control can be mounted to either side of condensing unit or remotely up to 4' from unit, 1" NPT drain, self-contained refrigeration, UL, C-UL, NSF7, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco FTB-S2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet