The Hatco FSHC-7W2-EE Flav-R-Savor portable holding cabinet uses thermostatically controlled heat and humidity to hold food at its ideal temperature for hours. This model is a pass-through unit, so it allows for operators to load from one side and unload from the other. Both doors are field-convertible from left-hinged to right-hinged. The digital temperature readout, electronic controls, and components are on the top so operators do not have to bend over to operate the holding cabinet. The temperature range of this unit is from 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. There are seven sets of rack slides that are adjustable to hold the most amount of product, and this unit will accommodate full-size pans. For the humidity, there is a 1-gallon capacity water chamber that is kept separate from the element to make cleaning simpler. The interior of the Hatco FSHC-7W2-EE Flav-R-Savor portable holding cabinet is made from stainless steel for long-term use and an easy cleaning process.
- Flav-R-Savor portable heating cabinet uses thermostatically controlled heat and humidity to keep food warm for hours
- Stainless steel doors are field-convertible from left-hinged to right-hinged
- 4 in. dia. casters make the cabinet portable for operator convenience
- 7 sets of adjustable rack slides
- 1-gal. water chamber capacity
- Full-size gastronorm pans can be used with this cabinet
- Stainless steel interior is durable and easy to clean
- Heating element does not come in contact with water, making the cabinet easier to clean
- Using lower temperatures of 80-100 degrees F is best for proofing bread
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- Electronic components, electronic controls, and digital temperature readout are located at the top of the machine for easy operator access
- Overall Dimensions: 26.02 in. W x 34.54 in. D x 38.93 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1118 W, 9.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Flav-R-Savor® Holding Cabinet, Pass-Thru, Mobile Heated, thermostatically-controlled heat, electrical components, water reservoir, insulated, (2) doors, digital temperature readout, adjustable humidity & temperature, (7) adjustable removable slides for 18" x 26" or 12" x 20" pans, slides on 1-3/8" centers, casters, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco FSHC-7W2-EE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Pass Thru|
|Pan Capacity||7 Full Size|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|