The FR-6 240-1 water heater from Hatco combines with a vessel (not included) to heat water to 140 to 190 degrees F to make a rethermalizer or bain marie. An easy dial control allows you to set the desired temperature, and an indicator light lets you know when the water is fully preheated. Cleaning is made simple by a dual-reservoir design which separates the sump from the heating chamber.
- Water heater mounts under a holding vessel to create a rethermalizer or bain marie
- Holds food between 140 and 190 degrees F
- Energy Cut-Off feature prevents overheating, protecting the element from burnout
- On/Off toggle switch
- Dial control for setting temperature
- Indicator lights for "Power On" and to alert user to when water is preheated
- 2-in. brass plumbing mounts unit to vessel
- Sump and heating compartments are separated to make cleaning easy
- Front is durable stainless steel and body is powder-coated hammertone
- Must be installed with a perforated water baffle (not included)
- 240V/50-60 Hz/1-ph, 6.0 kW, 25 A
- Overall Dimensions: 6.75 in. W x 16.88 in. D x 12.25 in. H
- UL, UL-EPH, CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Food Rethermalizer, Bain Marie Heater, 6 KW, 240/1.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco FR-6 240-1-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet