Hatco's FR-6 208-3 is a water heater designed to be used with a vessel to create a food rethermalizer or bain marie. This unit can heat water to a set temperature between 140 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit, with a simple On/Off toggle and temperature dial control making operation easy. The stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone body provide a durable exterior that resists corrosion and damage.
- Water heater that mounts under a holding vessel to create a rethermalizer or bain marie
- Able to hold food between 140 and 190 degrees F
- Energy Cut-Off feature prevents overheating
- Water temperature is set with a dial temperature control
- Indicator lights for "Power On" and for "Water Preheated"
- On/Off toggle switch
- Mounts to holding vessel with 2-in. brass fittings
- Sump and heating compartments are separate to make cleaning easy
- Front is stainless steel and body is powder-coated hammertone for a durable exterior
- Must be installed with a perforated water baffle, not included
- 208V/50-60 Hz/3-ph, 6.0 kW, 25 A
- Overall Dimensions: 6.75 in. W x 16.88 in. D x 12.25 in. H
- UL, UL-EPH, CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, Electric, stainless steel front, silver gray hammertone body, black base, 6 kW, 208v/60/3ph, NSF, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco FR-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||No Low Water Cut Off|