The Hatco FR-6 food rethermalizer heater warms water between 140 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit to keep products at safe temperatures in rethermalizers and bain-marie units. Its adjustable controls keep items at their ideal temperature. By continually circulating the water, heat evenly distributes without producing cold spots. An energy cut-off prevents temperatures from getting too high, and the stainless steel front, powder-coated hammertone body, and black base provide durability. Separate sump and heating compartment drains aid in cleaning, and it attaches to holding tanks with 2-inch plated plumbing fittings. The Hatco FR-6 bain-marie heater requires a water baffle for installation.
- Use with food rethermalizers and bain-maries
- Water is heated to temperatures between 140-190 degrees F for safe heating and holding
- Continually circulates water for consistent heating
- Adjustable controls maintain safe temperatures
- Energy cut-off prevents water from reaching excessive temperatures
- Durable construction with a stainless steel front, powder-coated hammertone body, and black base
- Separate sump and heating compartment drains simplify cleaning
- 2-in. plated plumbing fittings attach the unit to a holding tank
- On/off toggle switch powers the unit
- Installation requires a water baffle (sold separately)
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 29 A, 6 kW
- Overall dimensions: 7.75 in. W x 16.88 in. D x 12.26 in. H
- UL, UL-EPH, and CSA listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, Electric, stainless steel front, silver-gray hammertone body, black base, 6 kW, 208v/60/1, NSF, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco FR-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||No Low Water Cut Off|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffet|