The Hatco FR-4 food rethermalizer heater circulates water to heat and hold food at temperatures from 140 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. It is designed to be used with a bain-marie or food rethermalizer. The water temperature control is adjustable, so the operator can set the desired temperature for each product. It powers on and off with a toggle switch and comes with an energy cut-off that prevents water from getting hotter than normal. The heating compartment and sump are separated, enabling quick cleanup. The Hatco FR-4 bain-marie heater can be mounted under a holding vessel or sink.
- Should be used with a bain-marie or food rethermalizer
- Heats and holds food by circulating water at safe serving temperatures from 140-190 degrees F
- Adjustable water temperature control helps user maintain the ideal holding temperature
- Energy cut-off provides protection against water temperature that is warmer than normal
- On/off toggle switch simplifies operation
- Heating compartment and sump are separated to facilitate cleaning
- Stainless steel front resists corrosion and adds durability
- Powder-coated body is built for use in commercial settings
- Mounts under a holding vessel or sink
- Includes 2-in. plated brass fittings to mount into a holding tank
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 22 A, 4.5 kW
- Overall dimensions: 7.75 in. W x 16.88 in. D x 12.26 in. H
- CSA, UL, and UL-EPH listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, Electric, stainless steel front, silver-gray hammertone body, black base, 4.5 kW, 208v/60/1, NSF, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco FR-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||No Low Water Cut Off|