The FR2-9B from Hatco is a water heater meant to mount to the bottom of a vessel to create a rethermalizer or bain marie system. This heater circulates water and heats it to a set temperature, which can be as low as 140 degrees F or as high as 190 degrees F. The digital display and simple controls make setting the temperature you need easy, and the low-water cutoff prevents your water heater from damage if your water supply is interrupted.
- Water heater capable of heating water between 140 and 190 degrees F
- Attaches below a vessel to circulate water for a rethermalizer or bain marie
- Digital display and electronic controller makes setting the desired temperature simple
- Heating element is wrapped around the outside of the flow tube to prevent sediment buildup on element
- Front is stainless steel and body is powder-coated for durability
- Low water cut-off feature protects equipment from overheating in the event that it runs dry
- Drain outlet and clean-out caps are conveniently located to make cleaning simple
- Incoming water should have 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon or less
- Perforated water baffle (not included) required for installation
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/3-ph (balanced), 25 A, 9 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 7.75 in. W x 17.06 in. D x 12.36 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Hydro-Heater Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, electric, stainless steel front, powder coated body, low water cut-off, electronic temperature monitor, 9 kW (balanced), 240v/60/1ph, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco FR2-9B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Low Water Cut Off|