The Hatco FR2-4 2401 rethermalizer is built to heat or hold foods at safe serving temperatures between 140 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature is adjustable through electronic controls and simple to read with the digital display. This unit has responsive and efficient operation due to the free-flow design. The Hatco FR2-4 2401 rethermalizer has a durable stainless steel front and powder coated finish. The powder coating can reduce the risk of fires and corrosion, increase durability, and hold up to wear and chemicals.
- Heat and hold products at temperatures between 140-190 degrees F
- Maintains accurate temperature with electronic controls and digital display
- Efficient operation with the free-flow technology
- Heating element is wrapped outside the flow tube so elements don’t come in contact with water
- Stainless steel front is durable and resists corrosion
- Powder coating reduces the risk of fire
- 240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 4 kW, 19.2 A, NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 7.75 In. W x 17.06 in. D x 12.36 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Hydro-Heater Food Rethermalizer/Bain Marie Heater, electric, stainless steel front, powder coated body, low water cut-off, electronic temperature monitor, 4 kW, 240v/60/1ph, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco FR2-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Low Water Cut Off|