The CWBX-5 drop-in well from Hatco is remote refrigerated and does not include a condensing unit, which lets you have more flexibility when configuring your cold wells. By utilizing R-404A refrigerant, this drop-in well keeps food chilled at optimal safe temperatures without drying out any products. This Hatco cold well can accommodate five full-sized food pans and is designed with angled inside walls, offering your kitchen staff easy access and product visibility.
- CWBX-5 drop-in cold well from Hatco with remote refrigeration
- Accommodates 5 full-sized food pans
- R-404A refrigerant keeps food chilled at optimal temperatures
- Easy access and clear views achieved with angled inside walls
- Electronic controller activates auto-defrost function
- Control panel is shipped loose and has 16-inch probe wires
- No included condensing unit allows for flexible configuration
- Solenoid valve comes attached to well
- Cleaning is simplified with a 1-in. NPT drain
- Designed to match other Hatco wells for integrated look
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1530 BTU/H
- Overall Dimensions: 71-in. W x 27-in. D x 17-in. H
- NSF certified
Drop-In Refrigerated Well, (5) pan size, top mount, electronic temperature control, auto defrost, pan support bars for full-size pans, remote refrigeration, WITHOUT condensing unit, control panel and TXV valve (shipped loose), insulated with 1" drain, aluminized steel housing, stainless steel bezel, with control panel, utilizes R-404A refrigerant, UL, NSF7, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco CWBX-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|
|Warranty||1 year parts only; 4 years extended parts only on the compressor|
|Product Type||Food Bar & Buffet|