This Hatco remote refrigerated drop-in well is designed to hold four full-size food pans. It uses R-404A refrigerant, energy-efficient insulation, and angled inside walls to chill food at optimal temperatures without drying it out. The CWBX4 does not include a condensing unit, which gives you more flexibility when configuring multiple food wells, but has an attached solenoid valve and a control panel with 16-foot probe wires.
- Accommodates 4 full-size food pans
- R-404A refrigerant chills food without drying it out
- Inside wall is angled to maintain optimal temperatures
- Designed to give users easy access to product and unobstructed views
- Constructed with stainless steel and energy-efficient insulation
- Activate auto-defrost via programmable electronic controller
- Easily clean the unit with a 1-in. NPT drain
- Control panel with 16-foot probe wires, shipped loose
- Lack of condensing unit allows for flexible configuration options
- Solenoid valve attached to cold well
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12W, 1230 BTU/h
- Overall Dimensions: 58-in. W x 27-in. D x 17-in. H
- NSF certified
Drop-In Refrigerated Well, (4) pan size, top mount, electronic temperature control, auto defrost, pan support bars for full-size pans, TXV and solenoid valve, insulated with 1" drain, aluminized steel housing, stainless steel bezel, with control panel, NSF7
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco CWBX-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||4 Full Size Pans|