Hatco's CWBR5 refrigerated drop-in well keeps pre-chilled food at safe temperatures using a remote condenser that offers the user flexibility in installation configurations. This model can hold 5 full-size pans and features angled walls to blanket food in cold air. The 1⁄2-HP condenser can be mounted up to 50 feet away from the unit and the electronic control panel can be mounted up to 16 feet from the condenser.
- Includes support bars to hold 5 full-size pans
- Inside wall is angled to keep cold air over food
- R-404A refrigerant keeps food cold without drying it out
- Auto-defrost timing is programmed when unit is installed
- Matches Hatco heated wells for a seamless appearance when used together
- Remote condensing unit can be installed up to 50-ft. from unit
- 1⁄2-HP compressor
- Control panel with electronic temperature controls can be installed up to 16-ft. from condenser
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 71-in. W x 27-in. D x 12-in. H
- cULus listed, NSF certified
Drop-In Refrigerated Well, (5) pan size, top mount, electronic temperature control, auto defrost, pan support bars for full-size pans, sight glass, service valves, dryer/filter, insulated with 1" drain, aluminized steel housing, stainless steel bezel, remote refrigeration, condensing unit, control panel and TXV valve (shipped loose), utilizes R-404A refrigerant, 1/2hp, UL, C-UL, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco CWBR-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|
|Warranty||1 year parts only; 4 years extended parts only on the compressor|
|Product Type||Food Bar & Buffet|