The Hatco CWB-6 drop-in refrigerator is excellent for grocery stores, buffets, and hotels since it holds six 12-inch-by-20-inch drop-in wells. Insulation traps cold air, maintained by R404A refrigerant, in the wells. Its condensation unit adjusts to 90 or 180 degrees, and the automatic defrost system turns on through an electronic controller. This unit has a sight glass, service valves, a dryer/filter, and a receiver for servicing.
- (6) 12-in. x 20-in. drop-in wells
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Condensing unit adjusts to 90 or 180 degrees for installation and accommodates venting adjustments
- A sight glass, service valves, a dryer/filter, and a receiver aid in servicing the unit
- Automatic defrost system turns on with an electronic controller
- Insulation retains cold air
- 1-in. NPT brass drain
- Angled interior walls provide visibility
- 11.5 A, 1380 W, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. W x 27 in. D x 25.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure if this is the unit for you? More information can be found in the drop-in refrigeration buyers' guide.
Drop-In Refrigerated Well, (6) pan size, top mount, electronic temperature control, pan support bars for full-size pans, condenser unit (can be rotated), sight glass, service valves, dryer/filter, insulated with drain, aluminized steel housing, stainless steel bezel, cULus, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco CWB-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|