Hatco's CWB5 refrigerated cold well holds up to five full-size pans of pre-chilled foods at safe serving temperatures. The condenser unit can be rotated 90 or 180 degrees and moved in 6.5-in. increments, so the cold well is easy to install. An auto-defrost system can be set in the field at install according to each individual establishment's requirements.
- Holds up to 5 full-size pans or a combination of half and third-sized pans
- Slant option allows well to be slanted 5 degrees for product visibility and customer convenience
- 12-in. deep well
- Condensing unit can be rotated up to 180 degrees and moved in 6.5-in. increments so it can be installed virtually anywhere
- R-404A refrigerant keeps products properly chilled
- Sight glass, service valves, dry/filter, receiver, and extra-long, flexible refrigerant line make for easy servicing
- Auto-defrost is activated through an advanced electronic system that can be field-programmed
- Sides and bottoms are insulated for energy-efficiency
- Matches the look of Hatco heated wells for a uniform aesthetic
- 1-in. NPT drain for washing down the unit for cleaning
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1380W, 11.5A, NEMA 5-15 Plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 71-in. W x 27-in. D x 25.5-in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Drop-In Refrigerated Well, (5) pan size, top mount, electronic temperature control, pan support bars for full-size pans, condenser unit (can be rotated), sight glass, service valves, dryer/filter, insulated with drain, aluminized steel housing, stainless steel bezel, 1/2hp, UL, C-UL, NSF7, 120v/600/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco CWB-5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|