The Hatco CWB-3 drop-in refrigerator keeps pre-chilled food at ready-to-serve temperatures by creating a cold air blanket that maintains freshness without drying the product out. The bottom and sides are insulated to keep cold air inside the wall. The condensing unit can be rotated to fit different spaces for user friendly installation. The long, flexible refrigerant line enables the unit to be pulled out for servicing. This Hatco CWB-3 drop-in refrigerated well can accommodate three full-size pans and smaller fractional pans (pans sold separately). It matches Hatco heated wells, creating a consistent look in kitchens.
- 3 full-size pan capacity
- Designed to keep food that is already cold at safe, ready-to-serve temperatures
- Top, angled interior wall design blankets the product in cold air that maintains freshness and does not dry it out
- Bottom and sides are insulated to retain cold air
- 1-in. NPT brass drain aids the cleanup process
- Matches Hatco heated wells to create a consistent, integrated look
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.7 A, 804 W, 1⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 45 in. W x 27 in. D x 25.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified components
- Made in the U.S.
- R-404A refrigerant keeps temperatures in the well cold
- Automatic defrost can be activated through the electronic controls
- Electronic control assembly can be mounted on either side of the condensing unit or remotely mounted as far as 4 ft. away from the unit
- Condensing unit rotates 90 or 180 degrees for venting adjustments and installation flexibility
- Refrigerant line is long and flexible for removal of the condensing unit
- Sight glass, service valves, dryer filter, and receiver aid in maintenance
Drop-In Refrigerated Well, (3) pan size, top mount, electronic temperature control, pan support bars for full-size pans, condenser unit (can be rotated), sight glass, service valves, dryer/filter, insulated with drain, aluminized steel housing, stainless steel bezel, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco CWB-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|