The Hatco CWB-2 drop-in refrigerator keeps pre-chilled food at safe serving temperatures. Product stays cold, fresh, and moist under the cold air blanket that is created by the top angled interior wall design. R-404A refrigerant is used to maintain cold temperatures, which aremaintained by insulation built into the sides and bottom. This unit accommodates two full-size pans and smaller fractional pans (pans sold separately). For installation flexibility, the condensing unit can be rotated 90 degrees or 180 degrees. The Hatco CWB-2 drop-in refrigerated well is easy to service since there is sight glass, dryer filter, receiver, and service valves. The refrigerant line is long and flexible, enabling the condensing unit to be pulled out for maintenance.
- Keeps pre-chilled product at safe serving temperatures
- Top angled interior wall design creates a blanket of cold air to ensure food stays cold and fresh without drying it out
- Insulation at the sides and bottom retains cold air
- Accommodates 2 full-size pans and smaller fractional pans (pans sold separately)
- 1-in. NPT brass drain makes cleanup quick and simple
- Designed to match Hatco heated wells for a consistent look
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.7 A, 804 W, 1⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 32 in. W x 27 in. D x 25.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified components
- Made in the U.S.
- R-404A refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Automatic defrost is activated through electronic control system
- Control assembly can be mounted on either side of the condensing unit or can be mounted remotely as far as 4 ft. from the unit
- Condensing unit can be rotated 90 degrees or 180 degrees to maximize installation options
- Long, flexible refrigerant line enables the condensing unit to be pulled out for maintenance
- Sight glass, service valves, dryer filter, and receiver simplify service work
Drop-In Refrigerated Well, (2) pan size, top mount, electronic temperature control, pan support bars for full-size pans, condenser unit (can be rotated), sight glass, service valves, dryer/filter, insulated with drain, aluminized steel housing, stainless steel bezel, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco CWB-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|