The Hatco AH72120TCCS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer’s heating element keeps food at safe serving temperatures without drying it out or continuing to cook it. The heating pattern covers the entire holding surface, staying even and consistent since the reflector will not blacken. Insulation keeps heat inside the unit, while its strong aluminum housing prevents sagging. To keep users safe, the Hatco AH72120TCCS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer has wire guards under the heating element that reduce the risk of burns.
- Keeps food at ready-to-serve temperatures while ensuring it does not continue to cook or dry out
- Pre-focused heat pattern covers the entire holding surface and eliminates cold spots
- Reflector resists blackening to ensure the pattern stays consistent and even
- Wire guards under the heating element protect against burns
- Insulation minimizes heat loss
- Turns on and off with a built-in toggle switch
- Aluminum housing prevents sagging with its heavy-duty construction
- Includes 4 heavy-duty stainless steel mounting tabs for quick and easy install
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1725 W, cord is attached with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
GRAH72 (QUICK SHIP MODEL) Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built in toggle switch, aluminum construction, S-hooks & chain, cord & attached plug, 1725 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|