The Hatco AH60120TCCS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer keeps products at ready-to-serve temperatures without continuing to cook them or dry them out. Its pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding surface and eliminates cold spots. Separation between the heating element and user by the protective wire guards reduces the risk of burns. The toggle switch that is built into the Hatco AH60120TCCS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer assists in powering the unit on and off. The aluminum housing is durable and will not sag.
- Maintains product temperatures without removing moisture or continuing the cooking process
- Pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding surface and eliminates cold spots
- Reflector does not blacken to ensure an accurate and consistent heating pattern
- Protective wire guards are used under the heating element to reduce the risk of burns
- Insulation minimizes heat loss to cut energy costs
- Built-in toggle switch turns the unit on and off
- Aluminum housing is durable and will not sag
- 4 heavy-duty stainless steel mounting tabs aid in installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1400 W, cord is attached with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
GRAH60 Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built in toggle switch, aluminum construction, S-hooks & chain, cord & attached plug, 1400 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet