The Hatco AH36120TCCS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer can be installed over holding areas to maintain product temperatures. It keeps food moist without continuing the cooking process by using a pre-focused heat pattern that covers the entire surface evenly. The reflector will not blacken, ensuring the heat pattern stays even and consistent. Insulation keeps heat in the Hatco AH36120TCCS Glo-Ray infrared food warmer and a toggle switch assists in operation. The housing is made of aluminum, so it is built for high-volume use and resistant to sagging.
- Keeps product at serving temperatures without continuing the cooking process or drying out
- Pre-focused heat pattern does not have cold spots and covers the entire holding surface
- Reflector will not blacken so the heat pattern stays even and consistent
- Wire guards eliminate contact between the heating element and hands
- Insulation keeps heat in the unit
- Built-in toggle switch simplifies operation
- Strong aluminum housing is resistant to sagging
- Easy to install with 4 heavy-duty stainless steel mounting tabs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 800 W, cord is attached with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
GRAH36 (QUICK SHIP MODEL) Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built in toggle switch, aluminum construction, S-hooks & chain, cord & attached plug, 800 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|