The Hatco AH36120ICCS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer keeps product at ready-to-serve temperatures without drying it out or continuing the cooking process. Designed to cover the entire holding surface, it has a pre-focused heat pattern without cold spots. The reflector does not blacken, which maintains even and consistent heat. The insulated lamp prevents heat from escaping. Its aluminum housing is strong and should not sag, and the heavy-duty stainless steel mounting tabs help the user install the Hatco AH36120ICCS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer. The built-in infinite switch adjusts the power and assists the user in operating the unit.
- Maintains the temperature of product without continuing the cooking process or drying it out
- Pre-focused heat pattern covers the entire holding surface without cold spots
- Reflector does not blacken, maintaining an even and consistent heat pattern
- Protective wire guards under the heating element reduce the risk of burns
- Insulation prevents heat from escaping
- Strong aluminum housing can withstand use in commercial settings and will not sag
- 4 heavy-duty stainless steel mounting tabs assist in installation
- Built-in infinite switch is easy to operate
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 800 W, cord is attached with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
GRAH36 Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, built in infinite switch, aluminum construction, S-hooks & chain, cord & attached plug, 800 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet