The Hatco AH24120TCCS Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer’s pre-focused heating pattern keeps food at ready-to-serve temperatures without cooking or drying it out. Its reflector will not blacken, ensuring that heat is evenly distributed across the holding area. Constructed of heavy-duty aluminum, the housing will not sag. The pre-assembled Hatco AH24120TCCS Glo-Ray infrared foodwarmer includes mounting tabs and an on/off toggle switch.
- Pre-focused heating pattern prevents food from drying out or cooking further
- Blackening-resistant reflector ensures even and consistent heat distribution
- Wire guards provide protection against burns
- Insulation reduces escaping heat
- Heavy-duty aluminum housing prevents sagging
- Toggle switch turns the power on and off
- Pre-assembly and included mounting tabs facilitate installation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 500 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, aluminum construction, 500 watts, NSF, cUL, UL, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRAH-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Heating Element||Metal Sheathed|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|
|Cord & Plug||Not Included - Options Available|