The 3CS9B208 sanitizing sink heater from Hatco allows you to use hot water sanitization when washing dishes with the three-sink method. This model is calibrated for sinks that are 19- to 21- square inches, and is easily turned on with an On/Off toggle switch. Energy-cut off protection prevents the unit from overheating, and a red warning light lets you know when the unit needs to have water added and be reset.
- Heats water to NSF-approved 180 degrees F for dish sanitizing
- For sinks that are 19-21 in. sq.
- Designed to fit under the center of a sink
- Easily activated by an On/Off toggle with yellow indicator light
- Energy cut-off protection prevents overheating
- Red light indicates unit needs to be refilled with water and reset
- Stainless steel front is durable and easy to clean
- Includes all gaskets and fittings
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph (balanced)
- Overall Dimensions: 8-in. W x 17.13-in. D x 12.63-in. H
- cULus Listed, NSF certified
Sink Heater, Electric, undersink design, electric operation, stainless steel front, for over 21" square sink area, 9kw, 3-ph balanced
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco 3CS-9B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Sanitizing Sink Heaters|
|Fits Sink Size||21in-25in square|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Cut Off|