This 3CS-9 sanitizing sink heater from Hatco heats water to NSF-approved temperatures of 180 degrees F, making it ideal for use in pot, pan, and bar sinks where manual warewashing is a daily task. The unit's heater is easily activated by an on/off power switch, with a yellow light indicating that the heater is on, while an Energy Cut-Off (ECO) will protect against the water reaching unsafe temperatures. The Hatco 3CS-9 features a dual reservoir system: one reservoir houses the heating element, while the other collects soil transferred from other compartments.
- Hatco 3CS sanitizing sink heater heats to 180 degrees F
- Constructed with a stainless steel body and base
- Features a dual reservoir system
- Red light indicates the need for a water refill and unit reset
- Yellow light indicates that the power is on
- Heater is activated by On/Off power toggle switch
- Energy Cut-Off protects against excessively high water temperature
- Ready-to-install with all gaskets and fittings when shipped
- 480 V/60 Hz/3-ph delta, 9kW
- Overall Dimensions: 8-in. W x 17.1-in. D x 12.6-in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
Sink Heater, electric, undersink design, electric operation, stainless steel front, for over 21" square sink area, 9kw, 480v/60/3 delta, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco 3CS-9 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Sanitizing Sink Heaters|
|Fits Sink Size||21in-25in square|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Cut Off|
|Product Type||Sink Components|
|Product||Sanitizing Sink Heater|