This sanitizing sink heater features clean-out caps and a drain outlet to make cleaning simple. The Hatco 3CS2-6 208 has an electronic controller to ensure it maintains the set temperature, and a low-water cutoff system to protect the unit from damage in the event that the water supply is interrupted. This model preheats in only 30 minutes, using a combination of electronic controls and convection to heat water.
- Sanitizing sink heater that can provide water to sinks from 19 to 21 square inches
- Holds water at a sanitizing temperature of 180 degrees F
- On/Off switch allows the unit to be turned off when it isn't in use, conserving electricity
- Uses a combination of natural convection and electronic controls to circulate water
- Electronic controller ensures the set temperature is maintained through responsive operation
- Powdercoated body with stainless steel front is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Low-water cutoff system protects equipment from heating when no water is present
- Clean-out caps and drain outlet make cleaning and maintenance simple
- Water must have 3.0 grains of hardness or less per gallon
- 30-min. preheat period
- Electronic display makes monitoring water temperature simple
- Mounted to sink via (2) 2-in. diameter holes, with full-size template provided
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/1-ph, 6.0 kW, 28.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 6.75 in. W x 17.06 in. D x 12.37 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed
Hydro-Heater Sanitizing Sink Heater, electric, undersink design, stainless steel front, powder coated body, low water cut-off, electronic temperature monitor, for 19"-21" square sink area, 6.0 kW, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco 3CS2-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Low Water Cut Off|