The Hatco 3CS2-3B 208 sanitizing sink heater is made to heat water to a safe sanitizing temperature of 180 degrees in a sink of 15 square inches or less. In order to prevent limescale buildup, the unit's heating elements are located on the outside of the water tube where they will not come into contact with water. The front of the water heater is made of stainless steel and the body is powder-coated to ensure durability and corrosion-resistance.
- Sanitizing sink heater heats rinse water to 180 degrees F
- Works for a sink of 15 sq. in. or less
- On/Off switch allows operators to turn equipment off when it isn't needed, saving electricity
- Takes advantage of natural convection in addition to using electronic controls to keep hot water circulating
- Heating elements are located on the outside of the flow tube to prevent hard water deposits from building up on elements
- Incoming water must have less than 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon
- Digital temperature display allows you to ensure water has reached sanitizing temperatures
- Stainless steel front and powdercoat body are durable and corrosion-resistant
- Low water cut-off system prevents unit from running without water to heat
- Clean-out caps make maintenance simple
- 30-min. preheat period
- (2) 2 in. diameter fittings attach heater to sink
- Full-size template provided for sink holes
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/3-ph, 4 kW, 11.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 6.75 in. W x 17.06 in. D x 12.37 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed
Hydro-Heater Sanitizing Sink Heater, electric, undersink design, stainless steel front, powder coated body, low water cut-off, electronic temperature monitor, for 15" square sink area or less, 3.0 kW (balanced), cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco 3CS2-3B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Fits Sink Size||15in square or less|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Cut Off|