The Franklin Machine Products 151-7500 digital timer features four channels to help your kitchen staff monitor multiple dishes at once, and a 10-hour countdown that can be set to the hour, minute, and second needed. Each channel is equipped with memory recall that makes it easy to use a channel for multiple batches back-to-back, as well as a distinctive alarm beeper and color-coded lights to indicate the end of each time cycle. A high/low volume control will help you customize the audible alarm.
This FMP 151-7500 timer can operate with a 9-volt battery, which is included, or an AC adaptor (which is not included); to ensure the unit is reliable, a low battery indicator light will alert operators to when the battery needs to be changed. This model also comes standard with a water-resistant keypad and housing that is water-resistant as well as antimicrobial. For your convenience, non-skid feet are provided for secure counter placement, or the timer can be mounted on the wall.
- Digital timer with LCD display
- 10-hr countdown adjustable by the hour, minute, and second
- 4 channels with memory recall and individual alarm beeps
- Color-coded lights and buttons also indicate the end of a time cycle
- High/low volume control allows for sound customization
- Comes standard with water-resistant keypad and antimicrobial housing
- Non-skid feet provide secure counter placement or the unit can be wall mounted
- Operation requires a 9-volt battery (included) or AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Low battery indicator light
- Constructed from white ABS plastic
- Overall Dimensions: 6 in. W x 7 in. H
Digital Timer, 4-in-1 10 hour countdown, 7" H, memory recall, water resistant, AC adaptor jack (#151-1052) sold separately, includes 9v battery, anti-microbial coating, ABS plastic
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Franklin Machine 1517500 Specifications