The Edlund CSW-016 cold pan box is ideal for holding lemon wedges at iced tea stations or fruit toppings at soft serve counters. Freeze the box for eight hours or overnight before filling it with refrigerated product. With a holding temperature of 41 degrees Fahrenheit, this dish holds pre-chilled product for up to six hours without ice or electricity. Product is held by a white insert, giving the box a clean appearance. The Edlund CSW-016 cold pan box has a stainless steel housing and hinged lid around the insert to keep product covered and secure. The lid is notched to easily hold spoons, tongs, and other serving utensils at self-serve stations. For easy cleaning, it is dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for holding lemon wedges, fruit toppings, and more at iced tea stations and soft serve counters
- Freeze overnight or for 8 hrs. before filling with refrigerated product
- Holds chilled product at temperatures below 41 degrees F without ice or electricity for up to 6 hrs.
- Stainless steel 1⁄6 cold pan enclosure
- 3⁄4-in. hinged lid closes to keep product chilled and fresh
- Lid is notched for spoons, tongs, and other serving utensils to sit comfortably
- White insert holds product and gives the exterior of the box a clean look
- Safe to clean in the dishwasher
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Cold Pan Box, 1/6 pan enclosure, 3/4 hinged lid, temperature range: 41 degrees F (4 degrees C) up to 8 hours without ice, dishwasher safe, white plastic insert, stainless steel
Edlund CSW-016 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet